W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Mt. Airy 19119.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mt. Airy 19119.

My, my what a week!

SFG and I spent the latter part of the week up in Mt. Airy at his folks' place while they're on vacation. We brought Molly too, who promptly christened the place by barfing on the dining room Persian. Twice.

Things have been a wee bit tense between SFG and me lately since the Big Move-In. I forgot how hard it is to live with someone, to live in someone else's space. And I know it's been no easier for him either. On Friday night, Wilman and Guinness Girl came over for some grillin' and chillin' and Scattergories and the tension seemed to break. I think we're back to normal. Can't really explain what changed exactly, but I think SFG would agree with me. Do you agree, SFG, you lurker you?

***
Today at The Canary we had a celebrity customer!

Andrea from 90210! No kiddin'!

I wasn't sure if it was her. In fact I was pretty sure she was just another Phillyer, so I asked her if anyone had ever told her she looked like Andrea from 90210. She said "That's me! But I'm just pretty tired."

"Oh I am a HUGE fan." And then I gave her a cupcake which she said was "fabulous!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home