W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon.

Tonight Madame Mimolette came over.

We drank my signature drink of Lillet Blanc, orange juice and a dash of Angostura bitters on the rocks*, watched The 400 Blows and ate a pound of bacon**. And it was divine.



*Yet to be named. Perhaps The Bacontini, The Baconrita, or The Baquiri.
**It was a crap day for both of us. My car got towed, an employee poached and I got angry infected blisters from these. Aren't they freakin' cute?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

What? Merrells gave you blisters? I thought those were supposed to be among the wonder-shoes, the Holy Grail of cuteness AND comfort! I am saddened by this news.

7/14/2007 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home