W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Amuse Bouche.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Amuse Bouche.

I have absolutely nothing interesting to report unless you want to hear about a) yada yada re Workers' Comp insurance, b) the chicken corn chowder I made from a box for dinner, or c) my prospects for tonight's Top Chef loser.

In any event, here are two commercials that struck me in the past couple of days.

(Unfortunately I can't seem to put the little youtube video screens in my posts since I switched over to the new blogger, so you'll just have to exercise your pointer finger and click on the links.)

Let's start with the rather depressing one...
CLICK HERE

And this one...God Bless America!
CLICK HERE

And now that I think about it, I'll end with a classic...
CLICK HERE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even without sound on this computer, the Pepto Bismol one made me laugh out loud!

6/28/2007 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home