W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Love Raymond. Period.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I Love Raymond. Period.

I am addicted to Everybody Loves Raymond.

This is one of the funniest shows on television. I know! I know! I rebelled, refused, scoffed, mocked the very thought of watching Raymond until one lonely evening in bed with Molly and my ghetto cable, I was forced to watch an episode (think Clockwork Orange!) (I'm being dramatic! I know! I know!). The only other option was one of those idiotic detailing reality shows on TLC (and y'all know how much I lurve my reality tv, but no way Jose!).

In fact, Molly and I are watching a three hour Raymond marathon right now as I patter away on my laptop and drink Red Bicyclette Syrah. Which is quite lovely I might add.

By the way, what's with Ray and ginger ale?

*****
Need I be concerned about the fact that I have not gotten my period in three months?

No, I am definitely not up the stick.

I'm on the pill which should keep me *ahem* regular. Haven't changed my pill, though I did start taking Wellbutrin XL again about three months ago. I've been on Wellbutrin in the past but never had this problem. I'm not pms-ing either. I'm 32. Peri-menopause?

3 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

I will admit I went through a brief "Raymond" phase as well. (Shhh; don't tell anyone.) It past almost as quickly as it came (and it came, I think, only because I did not have cable at the time and it was very often the only option). Soon you shall grow tired of the same jokes and the same naggery over and over and you will kick the habit as well. Maybe. Good luck with that.

6/21/2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

"past" = "passed"

Whoops. And I have an English degree. Sigh.

6/21/2007 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been under more stress in the last 3 months? Or lost a lot of weight? My period stopped when I started a new job, kicked out my cheating husband, and my weight dipped below 100 lbs. It started again once I got into my new routine and remembered to eat every so often.

6/21/2007 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home