W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Just Wish You Could See The Handwriting.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Just Wish You Could See The Handwriting.

Because it's creepy.

Dear -Friends: The Bassoonist


How was your weekend, For a Good Time In Summer go to Presque Isle State Park in Erie Penna! Sand, sun, water, Fishing. Good restaurants in Erie. Your 1 hour from Clevland in Erie. 2 Hours from Niagra Falls., Good walleye Fishing. Are you single or married. Whats your age?. Im 49, so on 4/17/57 Maybe we can get Together some time. I never married. I really need a job and wife. I haven't had a job that Paid alot since 2001.


THey stole all my Kids all over Penna. Beware of Bad People STILL. THEY sexuely harrassed and Baggered my Family. I have no Money to date now.

Talk to you Later.


Have a Nice Day


Luv

Green Eyes/Shrek

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah. i had heard about this, but had not actually read the content. woooooooooah.

2/11/2007 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home