W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Am More Annoying Than I Usually Am

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Am More Annoying Than I Usually Am

because I'm sick.

More specifically, coughing up a lung. I was up half the night hacking away. Take note people: Homeopathic cough syrup from Whole Foods does absolutely nothing.

I took some Comtrex Day and it's not helping. Maybe Comtrex Night will work better.

Just heard on Dr. Phil: Taking Robotussin is called Robotrippin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Robotrippin is when you drink a bottle or two, throw up and then experience a high. Woot, fun. Or so I heard. I heard about it in college, when I could drink and get other substances and had no need for a cough syrup high. If you try it out, let us know how it goes.

12/20/2006 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better Oy Vey! We're still doing Hanukkah together.

12/20/2006 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home