W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Spy

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Spy

Mr. X's JDate profile.

And I can't help but feel - as obnoxiously egocentric as it is - that the Who I Want to Meet description he filled in is me. Rasputina read it and agreed, although she may have been humoring me.

I'm not suggesting that Mr. X is pining for me or anything like that. It's subconscious at best. Or it's just me. I don't know. It just struck me as oddly familiar. Kind of mad me sad, actually.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't figure out what to say about this. At first I wrote, "That's weird" - and then realized, well, it's not all that weird at all. Hmm. Odd. Anyhoo, have a fantastic trip to Chicago!!

1/10/2007 9:51 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Bah to Mr. X. Although I will admit that the first thing I did was try to stalk him on JDate, unsuccessfully considering I don't know his age or his name on there. I am brilliant sometimes.

1/11/2007 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home