W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Finally Chillin'.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Finally Chillin'.

Things are finally calm-ish in my life.

Today I took the day off. Sort of. I was only at work for about an hour and a half. But hey!

I've pretty much decided at this point I'm going to do the very best I possibly can and try and refrain from sweating it too much. Sort of a New Year's resolution, I guess.

SFG and I are going to Chicago for the weekend on a long overdue trip to visit PeopleCat! Woo hoo! SFG, poor bastard, doesn't know what he's in for. PeopleCat, you know, I realized our conversation topics will have to be severely limited because we usually talk about sex, boys, and sex with boys. But we do plan on giving My Boy the Royal Tour of the South Side of Chicago. Because there is nothing more royal than Western Avenue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home