W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Freebasing.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Freebasing.

Rasputina brought a little cd player to The Canary so that we can now wholeheartedly enjoy our piano-playing free days with some tunes.

Yesterday morning, I-dog and I played Ace of Base as a little wake-up with our coffee. And loved every frickin' minute of it.

T-Bone came in a little while later, hunted through the ginormous pile of cds on the countertop and said sheepishly, "Does anybody mind if I put on Ace of Base?"

I-Dog and I looked at each other like a couple of crackwhores offered a special deal. "No. Go ahead." never revealing our sad addiction. Ace of Base is the monkey on our backs.

Today The Bassoonist, my newest baker from Titep Ruof, confessed that Ace of Base was the first cd she ever bought.

And then we danced.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! I, too, "Saw the Sign". It's on my iPod. Heh.

12/30/2006 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listen to some of those gems when I work out (if, in theory, I was currently working out). It remains awesome happy music.

12/30/2006 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home