W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: "The Only Thing That's Getting Lit This Hanukkah Is Me."

Sunday, December 17, 2006

"The Only Thing That's Getting Lit This Hanukkah Is Me."

Ok, it's not mine, but I've been given permission to use it.

J didn't give me the option of bagging on Sex Dwarf . And I'm so glad. We had a great time. And the gaggle of drunk gay boyfriends telling me how hot I was definitely added to the positive spin on the evening.

I think every woman should have a gaggle of gay boys for this purpose. What a great business concept - hire out groups of infectiously funny, catty, stylish boy-boyfriends to dote over you when you're feeling down. I bet women would pay good money for that service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home