W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Music Is My Boyfriend.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Music Is My Boyfriend.

As are the gin & tonics and solitude I am enjoying right now.

(Conscience Clean)


Crazy busy week at The Canary. Tomorrow is the final day of insanity until Valentine's Day and I'm feeling a little wistful about the prospect of walking away from the shop once every couple of weeks for a day or two.

(some track from Tranceport)

So totally kidding.

Not sure what the hell I'm going to do with all that free time.

But right now I'm sitting on SFG's couch with drink, computer, view of the river and the iPod on Top Rated on the stereo (Was There Anything I Could Do). And SFG, god bless 'im, is at his parents' for the night to install window insulation tomorrow morning. Tee hee! And I'm actually toying with the idea of kitchen singing/dancing...

Tomorrow is work, followed by a BIG EAGLES' GAME, followed by the (Everything That Touches You) butternut hazelnut gruyere lasagne that I just finished prepping, followed by fireworks on the Delaware, followed by a viewing of The Queen sometime during New Year's Day.

Sounds good to me.

(The Sun On His Back)!


Happy New Year, y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

Happy New Year back atcha.

Sadly, I have no idea whether or not the Eagles won the game. I really need to get out more. :)

1/02/2007 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home