W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: 9021 OH MY WORD.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

9021 OH MY WORD.

It's trash! And I like (but don't love) it (yet)! Aaron Spelling is no doubt rolling in his grave after the Blow Job scene in the first seven minutes of the episode. My how times have changed!

I admit, I probably won't be waiting around to watch it on any regular basis, but what a good waste of two solid hours in the front of the boob.

Did Brenda get plastic surgery? Somethine about her looks off.

Speaking of Spelling, have y'all caught Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood? I was reluctant because I thought she'd be horrible, but she's actually quite a sweet woman and a nice mom and I would like to be her friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shana Maidel said...

I will admit I watched it too. And yes, Brenda does look weird. Did the gap in her teeth get bigger? She looks terrible.

Did you tivo ANTM?

9/03/2008 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home