W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Time spent with cats is never wasted.*

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time spent with cats is never wasted.*

I did not sleep last night. I even took an Ambien CR ($48 for 10 pills! That's with insurance, people! I hate this country!). The 'CR' obviously is short for 'CRap' because I tell you, it didn't work one iota and I didn't end up falling asleep until like three or something. And now I am a zombie. A zombie who is watching Project Runway on DVR, sipping a St. Germaine g & t, and hazily trying to plan my next merch move with The Canary.

I had the most adorable 1 inch circular stickers made with the Canary logo on it and someone had the brilliant idea today of making buttons with them. I think it's brilliant. I'm researching button makers right now and can't wait to try them out!

I'm having the logo slightly redesigned for our new hoodies (yes! hoodies!!), which will be a chocolate brown with the canary logo across the chest and the word that begins with a 'p' will be replaced with 'Philadelphia' so we can nab the tourist set, yet still be discrete enough for that hipster set that I love so much here in Center City. We are very very excited for the hoodies. V.E.R.Y.

If anyone has any more product/promotional ideas, please feel free to pitch them. You will be credited and commissioned appropriately.

*Sigmund Freud

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so buying a hoodie.

8/14/2008 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Cherise Kenner and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Cherise Kenner

9/29/2008 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home