W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Three Sheets to the Whinge.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Three Sheets to the Whinge.

Top Reasons Why I Am Utterly Exhausted.

1. On Sunday I biked 26 miles to and fro Mount Airy.

2. I haven't slept through the night in weeks.

3. I am on the rag and am subsisting on a diet of Pamprin and diet Red Bull.

4. I took an Ambien last night and apparently got up in the middle of the night, took Molly out of her bedroom, put her in the closet in our bedroom, was convinced she peed and then stuck her under the faucet at 2 am. I only vaguely remember walking to the closet and thinking she peed.

...as long as I can survive until Monday, when we will take a 36 hour vacay to SFG's family's house in Bucks County. No tv (!), no Internets (!), but a grill, a clawfoot tub, a sauna, and lots of quietude in which to write the copy for the new website. The work never ever stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home