W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Why I Am in a Good Mood Today.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why I Am in a Good Mood Today.

1. I'm finally having the Canary website revamped. Time for an overhaul big time. Truth be told, I was never super thrilled with the site to begin with, but the sucker was cheap and necessary so it served its purpose. This new website is gonna be a winner! And it will include a shop, a blog, and...

2. I had my pin-up consultation today! It was so much fun! We talked about my theme (baking, duh) and I got to try on red bras, red high heeled shoes and cute polka dot dresses and aprons! And, even better, we're going to do some appropriate shots that will incorporate me and Canary cupcakes for the new aforementioned website! How perfect is that?

3. I was looking over my Quickbooks stats, and this quarter I made 25% more than 2nd quarter 2007. That's progress.

4. Lara and Rob are coming over to our place on Saturday to celebrate Bastille Day. French-only theme, obviously. Wine, cheese, baguettes and the like. French beer is ok too, SFG. Good luck with that. It must have been seriously on my brain because the other night I had a dream I had a drawer-ful of blue and white hortizontally striped shirts. I'm not kidding.

5. Oh yeah, I am now Officially Divorced, er Officially Single/In A Relationship again. The paperwork is complete, signed, sealed, and delivered by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. C'est fini.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CANNOT wait to shop at the online store- will you ship your yummies nationally?

7/10/2008 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! All of this is very exciting, but esp #4. (let's chat tomorrow morning - let me know what we can bring!)

7/11/2008 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home