W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: It's the End of the World as We Know It.

Monday, June 11, 2007

It's the End of the World as We Know It.

I was watching Rachael Ray this morning (Oh please! Like you don't! I know you do on the sly!) and I was horrified to learn that EVOO has been added to the Oxford American Dictionary.

Then when I googled it, I realized that this occurred in December, but just go with me on this one if this is old news to you. (And you know it is! Because you watch Rachael too!)

But right now on The View, Barbara Walters is telling us about a phone call she got from Paris Hilton last night. She says she realizes she's 26, acting dumb isn't cute anymore, and she's become more spiritual in prison and has found inner peace. She will support breast cancer awareness. She is reading The Secret and The Bible. And her skin is dry because she's not allowed to use face cream in jail. But it doesn't matter because she has changed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Ugh, that is so depressing about the EVOO. And I have shamefully watched it on the mornings I've had off and always with the conclusion, "God she's awful!" But do I shut it off? No.

6/11/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home