W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: 28 Days Later.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

28 Days Later.

I am surely one of the Top Ten Most Disorganized Human Beings on the Planet.

My handbag is a mess. The Canary papers are a mess. Let's not even talk about my apartment. "Where's my paring knife!?? Where did I put the salt? I just had the effing salt? Where's my checkbook? Where's my computer cord? Where's my phone? Where? Where? Where?!" is frequently heard at The Canary up to 647 times a day.

It's embarrassing really.

Let's put it this way: I can't even keep my internal calendar straight. Even though I am on the pill and know exactly when I will get my period, I still can never ever remember to have a tampon handy. So invariably whenever it happens, I am (ha ha) caught with my pants down! Which means I must trot on over to the CVS and buy a brand new box of tampons every month. Sometimes twice a month because I'll leave the box I just bought somewhere and be screwed four hours later. Sigh.

When I moved I discovered that I had accumulated quite a stash of tampons. I counted, and I am not exaggerating because I never exaggerate, 162 slender regulars throughout the various boxes, dresser drawers, satchels, shoe boxes, and kitchen cabinets in my apartment. I am set until perimenopause. As long as I never walk out the door.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO THE SAME THING. It is so weird. Oh, and PS, I think we are on the same schedule.

2/05/2007 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home