Six Weird Things About Me.
1. I can crack my toes incessantly.
2. Words I hate with an undying passion: slacks, fondle, belly, womb, mature (pronounced 'ma-toor'). (Go Freud!)
3. I skipped 7th grade (with PeopleCat) which means I used to be smart. Too smart for my own good.
4. I love pink. A nice pale, sophisticated, sweet pink. No, I am not seven, nor do I adore ponies or rainbows or other schmaltzy crap. Just pink.
5. I decided to get divorced and open up a bakery at the same time. Maybe that doesn't make me weird, just completely and utterly insane.
6. Most of the time I'd rather hang out with cats than people.
I tag Guinness Girl, Christine, and Katie.
Premenstrual Sidebar: Do you ever feel like you're destined for heartbreak even though your relationship couldn't be better?