W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I Beg to Differ

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Beg to Differ

but according to someone somewhere, January 22 was The Saddest Day of the Year.

The Official Birthday was quite nice. It started with a lovely basket filled with fancy cheese, fancy wine, fancy bread and tulips from Meatman. Erm, yeah. Dax pointed out that he should have just put the edible underwear in there too for good measure. I-Dog pointed out that it was a cheesy gift (cheesy, get it?), that any guy knows any girl goes for fancy cheese, less the lactose intolerant of course. But Meatman is a certified south Philly cheeseball. And it will never happen. Ever. Not ever. For real. I'm quite happy with My Boy. Indeed.

SFG took me for Vietnamese food last night followed by some Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide ice cream. Yum!

Tonight the celebration continues: Guinness Girl is treating me to Pico de Gallo tonight with the other Philly Blogger Gals! Here I come Pollo Enchiladas Verdes and loads of wine. Loads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home