W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Happy-ish Hannukah.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy-ish Hannukah.

Card from my mom:
Dear Oy Vey,
I hope you will light your menorah and find something and someone wonderful to do & be with.
Love you,
Mom

*****************
One of the menorahs is broken, and Mr. X has the other one, but I am going to Sex Dwarf tonight.

So far no plans for any of the holidays at this point. It's very weird that half of my family has vanished with Mr. X. I am simultaneously looking forward to and horribly depressed about the prospect of not celebrating the holidays this year. I've decided to simply own being kind of sad about it. But! I can do whatever I want, can't I? I could go for a movie and Chinese on Christmas. I could sleep. I could go to a fancy hotel and take a bubble bath.

Hey Christine, thanks for stopping by today! We must continue the PdG tradition in 2007....

*****************
Happy Birthday Martha!



3 Comments:

Blogger Martha Craig said...

Thanks darlin'

12/15/2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

You kiddin? thanks for having me show up like a crazy person.

Love you!
and Happy Hanukkah! (If you make latkes I will eat them.)

12/18/2006 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should do a post-xmas pre-NYE celebration of friendship. That's my two cents!

12/18/2006 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home