W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Adventures on Match.com Episode #346645a.12z

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Adventures on Match.com Episode #346645a.12z

Actual message from Deliman4325:

I'll trade u a hoagie for a chocolate cupcake.

Actual message from me to BrazilianGy871:

Just curious, but wondering why you Photoshopped a muscle shirt on your pix?

Actual response:

Hi Chick

Yeah thnx. your curious is done Ok . Match didn't accept my pics and so photoshop them on? Why don't you want children ? I'm just curious ( now you can make fun of me ....lol lol )
Take care and have great weekend




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha...even though i have already seen this it's still funny...that guys fake shirt is priceless. priceless i say!

7/30/2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious. I am SO wishing I'd kept the email from the guy who liked "riverboats" so I could share with you. Wah.

7/31/2006 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home