W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Going, Going...

Monday, July 24, 2006

Going, Going...


I have two phrases stuck in my head today:

1. "Husker Du". No, not any particular Husker Du song, just the phrase "Husker Du". And I didn't even know it was also a popular Norwegian tv show until I read about it on Wikipedia.

2. "By Grabthar's Hammer!". Not a clue where the hell that came from. Haven't seen that movie in ages. And it's not just plain old 'By Grabthar's Hammer.' It's 'BY GRrrabthaahhr's Hammmahhhrrr!' with a mental fist in the air.

I am going mental. It must be the sheer exhaustion from manning The Canary by myself today save for the very precious couple of hours with Mr. Rasputina's Skcubrats Mercenary. Nothing that a little E! and Aussie Hobo Vino (AHV) can't cure. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home