W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: O.F.F.S. Redux

Sunday, July 23, 2006

O.F.F.S. Redux

Argh! Gah! Murrgghh! Oy!

Poor Rasputina is stuck in Boston with car trouble and I am completely baker-less come Monday morning.

(Oh yeah, I had to re-fire Baker #2 for two-times drunkenness. I tried to be a compassionate, forgiving person who likes to give people another chance. Chance #3, however, just wasn't in the cards.)

Mr. Rasputina is trying to drum up a mercenary for a couple of hours tomorrow, but I still haven't heard back from him. Nor the other two Canary people who could possibly pinch hit. I am so screwed. This basically means I will not be able to pee for the entire day. God help me.

But on a good note, I am currently enjoying some fabulous cheese that the cheesewenches at The Circus slipped my way. Wanna sample? I've got an aged dry goat, a d'affinois - the most buttery-deliciousness brie-like substance you will ever enjoy in your life, a firm trappist cheese made by German nuns with a rind made with walnuts somehow, and a blue brie.

A blue brie! There is a god.

And a multigrain boule from Metro that is now gone. Tant pis! May have to head down to the WaWa for some Ritz, but whatever.

Life is good. But I still need some Twizzlers.

And for a chortle...more cat pix. Thanks Jasclo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

UGH... good luck! Also, your entry about Match was hysterical! I'm totally picturing sombrero guy... :)

7/24/2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

A blue brie - wow! that sure sounds interesting!

7/24/2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, I am back! sorry to be the reason for a panicked blog entry...believe me I would rather not have been sitting on the Mass Pike blocking and entire lane of toll booth with people honking and swearing at me...and I had the worst hangover ever too! glad something worked out with finding a helper...ps I LOVE the words "MR. Rasputina" ha!

7/24/2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home