W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: On Tour...?

Monday, July 10, 2006

On Tour...?

Good god, four shows in a week! This crazy rock star lifestyle is going to kill me, I swear it.

Saturday I went down to Maryland to hang out with The Coolest Member of The World's Best Band...fun fun! Excellent seats with the 'other' girlfriends, booze, coke, limos, hookers, the whole kit and kaboodle. I think confession may be in order soon and I'm not even Catholic anymore...!

And then Rasputina strongly encouraged me to come to a show tonight so that she could introduce me to the lead singer (The Harmonica Player....)...ahem... And then...*weird moment that probably occurs once in an average woman's life, like my own*... another guy, Mr. Ibiza DJ, whom she also wanted me to be formally introduced to, shows up at the same time. And they're both standing there talking to me. I was almost dizzy with all of this freakin' attention. The whole scene lasted a whole of 30 seconds but whatever. But anyway, for that there Brief Shining Moment, I. Was. The. Queen. HA.

And Rasputina, for the record, Ibiza was very sweet, but a little too shorn...The Harmonica Player was cute, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him long enough....Though I'm SO OVER the Nice Jewish Boys at the moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger -R- said...

I have fond memories of a college party I went to where three guys asked me for my number. I suppose that was my BSM (brief shining moment).

I'm just catching up on your blog, and it seems that I missed a LOT. Just want to say I'm glad you're doing well.

7/11/2006 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so FUN to be queen of a party.

Are you now looking for mean Jewish boys?

7/11/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

MJBs...hmm...I've experienced the NJBs and the ASAHJBs (Arrogant As All Hell Jewish Boys) but never MJBs. Hell, what's to lose?

7/11/2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home