W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Ebayalicious!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ebayalicious!

I did a ton of shopping this weekend. In my jammies.

How could I have lived so long without buying off of Ebay? What was the matter with me?

I bought a 6 qt. KitchenAid, a cash register, sheetpans and a new pair of Super Birkis! Direct from Germany! I saved $100s! I've also got bids on a pair of Danskos, a commercial microwave and another KitchenAid. That was an oops! bid. I got a little carried away with the process. I may just wind up with another mixer, but hell, if I win it, I'll...sell it on Ebay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha Craig said...

Welcome to the sisterhood. Ebay forever.

Although I just missed out on some Camper boots, and I'm devastated...

4/10/2006 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home