W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: It's Written All Over My Face.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's Written All Over My Face.

This morning I went to Dunkin Donuts for coffee. The Dunkin person asked me if I wanted whisky with that.

----------------

Woot woot! The bakery is coming together. The cabinets are almost up, the tile walls are nearly finished. Now I must track down The Sneezeguard Guy and The Electrician and that's it on the construction front. After that, it's all the fun stuff: picking out espresso machines, a cash register, a microwave, all of the kitchen accoutrements...fun!

Three weeks away?? Fingers crossed....

5 Comments:

Blogger Martha Craig said...

ooooooh, what kind of espresson machine?

3/30/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

the spaziale group 2...if you know anything about these machines, email me. i'm pretty ig'nant about these things. i'll probably go through a lease to own deal with a large philly-based coffeehouse who will also train, do repair and maintainance and loan me the airpots.

3/30/2006 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So psyched for you! Is there an official open date?

3/30/2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Whinge, no not yet. Maybe 3 weeks. It all comes down to the sneezeguards. They have a 2 week lead time, and everything else can be done by then...so hopefully Sneezeguard Man will call me back SOON! argh!

3/30/2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Ha, no way!!! That's fantastic! I hope you said yes.

xo

3/31/2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home