W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Multitasking.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Multitasking.

Yesterday I violated #3 of the Three Cardinal Rules I must obey since no longer having the luxury of the New York invisability cloak.

1. I must not trip in public.
2. I must always wear a bra in public.
3. I must never vomit in public.


I spent the whole of Tuesday between bouts of dizziness, interviews, errands, and vomit. I had a bunch of things that I needed to do that couldn't be put off, including delivering 200 lbs of subway tile to the Canary and meeting a poor girl who wants an internship for coffee. I managed to successfully pick up the tile and was bringing it over to the Canary, when...oh it was ugly...I was stuck in traffic, trying desperately to convince my stomach flue-d body to 'please don't throw up in the car please don't throw up in the car'. I pride myself on my multitasking skills, but driving with the door open while puking was not on of my finer moments in life.

I'm still queasy today, but the worst is over and now I have to get back to work for real. Where is my team of bakers, deliverypeople, dishwashers, hair and make-up people, bath drawers, and tea makers when I need them?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is a sad, sad tale.

Just sad.

3/29/2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

OV, do you need anything? I accidentally left the cell phone at home all day today. I'll call tomorrow morning to check in.

FEEL BETTER! I miss my partner in crime.

3/29/2006 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home