W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I May Just Have Been Fired.

Monday, March 27, 2006

I May Just Have Been Fired.

I just shot off a review of Bruichladdich 10 for my foodie column. And I'm a wee bit tipsy after having thoroughly examined its tasting notes. Oops! Maybe I should have spellchecked that fucker twice before so nonchalantly sending it off! Oh well!

Good stuff, that Brook-laddie! It's not the 15 2nd Edition that I have been coveting, as this is Pennsylvania, and getting good liquor requires going to scary parts of town and buying it out of the back of a van (or going to Delaware, but that's hardly as sexy), but wow! I'm totally in love with this Scotch! It's fruity, dare I say almost Riesling-like? But not as sugary, of course. It's not your typical Islay, but damn, I. Am. Lovin'. This. Stuff.

Can I be the Bruichladdich Girl?

Happy Birthday Wilman!

3 Comments:

Blogger Martha Craig said...

If you managed to spell Brichladdich properly, I don't imagine the rest could've gone too badly.

Unlike this comment which I'm writing lying on the couch and not doing very well.

I want some Scotch dammit. 'Cept I guess someone would take my children away from me as it is only 3pm.

3/27/2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger Red said...

Damn, that's a little bit sexy. I'm still a wine girl... and I'm sorry to say, if given the choice, chardonnay. Am I ready for scotch?!?

3/28/2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

red: do it, do it. good stuff, the scotch is. i swear it. if you start with the bruidladdich, i swear you'll be addicted...*if that's a good or bad thing is up to you....

3/28/2006 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home