W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: It's Already Friday...And Soon It'll Be Friday Night!

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Already Friday...And Soon It'll Be Friday Night!

GG and I took a much needed liquid lunch break at Eulogy, which I think I can safely say is one of our Top Five Favorite Places in Philly. Maybe even in The Top Two. GG, what say you? Where else can you try 600 bottled beers under one roof?

We strolled the planet, sampling a Finnish porter, a Michigan cherry stout, a Canadian apple ale, and a Belgian Delirium Nocturn (not sure what that was, but it was pretty damn good). Not much new to report other than GG is getting married in a week and I am opening a business in three. Nothing much, nothing much at all.

Sneezeguard Man has gone AWOL on me and it's pissing me off. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SNEEZEGUARDS. I can't open until my food is safely guarded from sneezes. You promised you'd ring me, Monsieur Sneezeguard Guy. Where are you? I need you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

I agree, dude. Top Two. That place rocks.

Must update Brew Review, as I got distracted at work (not by work, of course).

I'm gonna have to kick the Sneezeguard Guy's ASS if he ever resurfaces from wherever he is.

3/31/2006 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home