W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Yada Yada, Whatnot, Guilt and Such...The Drama Continues....

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yada Yada, Whatnot, Guilt and Such...The Drama Continues....

I'm still not quite feeling back in the saddle, but I'm tryin'...I hate being a whinger and whiner. That IS true ugliness. Yes, I'm very stressed if ya couldn't already imagine. So much on my plate and sometimes I'm not sure I have the energy or time to do all of it and come through all of this unscathed and a better person.

Thanks for the kind and common sense words, friends. I still don't believe you. Though, in theory, Daximus, I couldn't agree with you more...it's just hard to get out of that mindset sometimes....particularly when there's been external validation of your inner turmoil. But we won't go there because I don't want to embarrass anybody. The funniest thing is it's not that I'm actually thinking and judging in that awful cruel way about anybody else but myself. Because I'm the only one who matters, of course. Ha ha! But anyhoo....

A nameless individual downloaded a "pre-release" of the new Belles album, but I feel very guilty about listening to it, so I've been avoiding it. I feel like I owe it to them to just wait like every other popgeek drone. I heard one of the tunes at the Narrows show and that one is available for free off of Matador. And I have a particular allegiance to Sarah, who I hear is a fan of my brownies. So, shoutout to Sarah: I'm doing this for you, girl. That "pre-release" is one of the reasons why you're concerned about budgets and such - but please! Puhleeze!!!! Sigh. Chances are you're not even reading this...

Boo hoo.

Keepittogether. Keepitogether. Keepittogether.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

I wholeheartedly agree with Daximus, here, dearie. Plus, I bet after a few wee nips of belly-warmin' Scotch this evening, you'll start feeling better. Then again...that's not the healthiest of perspectives. Don't listen to me.

1/10/2006 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home