W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I'll Be At The Bar With My Head on the Bar Redux Redux Redux....

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'll Be At The Bar With My Head on the Bar Redux Redux Redux....



Last night Guinness Girl and I met a Eulogy for a marathon chat&chew&drink....I think we may have some sort of record here. Got there at 5:30 (yeah, we start early. Work hard, play hard, sell high buy low blagh blagh...) and ended up leaving at, what was it? 1:15....Needless to say, I'm not feeling my usual chipper self this morning, er afternoon or whatever the hell time of day it is now. (We're on Greenwich Mean Time, right?)

BUT we were productive little birdies. We came up with what will be one of the best blogs out there. It's HIGHLY CLASSIFIED and TOP SECRET, but who doesn't love [REDACTED] & [REDACTED]? Sure to be a hit worldwide. Our wit and wisdom will be enjoyed by all. Just make sure you hit that Amazon link lots and lots of times, please, so we can make lots and lots of money and never have to work again and continue to dispense that wit and wisdom for a long time to come. Thanks in advance!

And for the record, Arrogant Bastard tastes like cat piss. And Califor is a former Soviet Republic nestled snugly between Lithuania and Latvia.

Looking forward to reading your blog, GG, re The Seven+ Hours of Libation. And I'm sure the dress looked smashing. We only ate mussels! And a few frites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home