W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Calling All Muses

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Calling All Muses

I've got writer's block in a bad way. Not just for this blog - which has obviously been suffering since I've been overcome with the prospect of actually owning and running a real live business in a highly trafficked high tourist location with the whole of Philly waiting for the little snooty New Yorker to fall flat on her face....

but anyway....ya see, I'm having some serious trouble being inspired to write foodie articles for the "foodie" website (I'll leave the reason for the quotes to your imagination...). Perhaps it's because they don't pay me "enough" (id.). So if y'all have any ideas for me in the vein of desserts, breads, parties and entertaining, please pass 'em along. I'm so blocked I feel as if I could [fill in blank with your scatalogical/Freudian/perverse reference] (id. ewwww....)

Redmond, Toscana? Any ideas?

Throw a girl a bone, er, a bon bon. Someone PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home