W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Humanity's Children are Returning Home Redux.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Humanity's Children are Returning Home Redux.

It's baaacck! Tonight! Sci Fi! I'll be at Eulogy with Guinness Girl this eve, so a proper viewing will have to wait until some time tomorrow after I've recovered from the [fill in obscene number here] bottles of Traquair, frites et moules I will undoubtedly consume as we do our pretty-much-weekly-at-this-point debriefing, but that's just fine. I can savor The Jamie on my own. sweet. time. (Slaver! Slaver!) (Slaver! Did I say that already?)

Oh, and if you don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about, forget I mentioned anything. Oh no, I'm not at all embarrassed about the fact that I wear my geekishness on my sleeve...

OK, though, this is kind of weird. And timely, considering last night's episode of The Office.

Enjoy, Capricans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home