W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Am I Being Overly Sensitive Here?

Monday, July 07, 2008

Am I Being Overly Sensitive Here?

To The Lady Who Was Changing Her Baby's Diaper in the Window of The Artful Dodger on Thursday Night....

Dear Lady,

Please remember that not everyone else doesn't think your baby's poop is disgusting and shouldn't be prominently displayed in the picture window of an eating establishment. Can't you just let the baby sit in it for ten minutes while you get the check? I don't mean to be cruel here, but if you're just going to bend for little Henry/Lola without sparing a moment forsaking the gastronomic stability of those around you, I mean, really. Not a good precedent. You are creating a monster.

Just wanted to let you know.

Sincerely,
Oy Vey

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not overly sensitive in the least. This is as shocking as it is unsanitary and rude. She did not need to wait for her check- just to go to the bathroom and take care of it there.

People can be so........

7/07/2008 9:10 PM  
Blogger Martha Craig said...

eww, I can't stand that sort of thing. I think people are confusing feeling liberated to breastfeed, which they SHOULD be able to do, with being liberated to do anything they want, which they SHOULDN'T. And I'm a mother, so I know everything ;-)

7/08/2008 12:04 AM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

Seriously, it was so gross, I ALMOST didn't eat there.

7/10/2008 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home