W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: In Today's News.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

In Today's News.

Shameful:
I didn't fess up to the fact that I'd already seen the episode of Raymond where Marie and Debra write the family Christmas letter. Twice.

***
Nauseating:
Meatman discussing The Duke of Sandwiches Drama while failing to look at my eyes: "I will keep you abreast. of the situation." Wink wink.

***
Complimentary:
Woman at Canary counter: "Someone told me these were the best cupcakes in the world."

***
Relaxing:
Nantucket in 3 days!

***
Sizzling:
Psychadelic Chocolate Mint Brownies selling like hotcakes!

***
Irritating:
I have eczema on my eyelid.

***
Disheartening:
The Duke is still slinging horsemeat at The Circus.

***
Enlightening:
Goat cheese is really not so bad afterall.

1 Comments:

Blogger ritu said...

Yes actually goat cheese is fantastic.. crumblings of it over roasted beetroot carpaccio...mmmmm nice very very nice..
funny, most of the women chefs have the zodiac year of the rat

8/18/2007 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home