W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Blaghdy Blagh Blagh.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Blaghdy Blagh Blagh.

Absolutely nothing interesting to report. I have been working every day straight for the past 3 weeks and AM READY FOR A VACATION.

Right, that's one week from today. Hopefully I will not lose my sanity before then.

SFG is in Havertown tonight so Molly and I are sitting around on the couch eating funky cheeses and drinking beer.

The Cheeses:
Tilsiter. Medicinal quality to it. Reminds me of Laphroaig. Excellent coupled with Serrano ham and a hunk of bread.
Vache de Chalais. Soft cheese wrapped in chestnut leaves. Yermmmmm...
Old Amsterdam. A young gouda with a lovely light butterscotch flavor.

That is all. I am tired and bored. A combination not conducive to even semi-interesting blogging.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...who do you think? Bonnie or Rock? You probably already know, me, I'm at work. I have it (will have) on DVR. Have a nice vacation...I did.
Colorado is wonderful!

8/07/2007 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home