W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Right Now The Truth Is

Friday, December 01, 2006

Right Now The Truth Is

that

I'm tired.
I cry myself to sleep every other night.
I'm terrified of not being able to pay my rent.
I'm not looking forward to the day very soon when I'll have no health insurance.
I'm really depressed and really scared, even though in my heart I know I didn't make a mistake ending this marriage.
I wish I'd never gotten into this small business bullshit to begin with.
I wish I could walk away from all of this and never come back.

3 Comments:

Blogger superstar said...

life just good

12/01/2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Oy, it sucks, you didn't make a mistake and I'll keep pimping out your bakery as much as I can.

Hope to see you soon!

12/04/2006 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, honey. Hugs, hugs, hugs. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

12/04/2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home