W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI

Monday, December 04, 2006

hmmmm what to say.....
Well, let me first say that this isn't Oy Vey. She's here...eating things on pita bread and drinking wine that despite coming from a box and being weeks old is still delicious. I suppose for blogging purposes I should refer to myself as Rasputina. Our girl isn't feeling up to blogging but wanted to say something as her last blog might've been worrisome. ANYWAY, that's where I come in....having finished the schedule for the canary and a few glasses of wine I am attepting to ...uhhhhh well, frankly I don't know. She said blog and I'm blogging. or am I...? not sure. ERM....well, in addition to overusing elipses I will I guess just say that OyVey is Okay and that I am a gaylord for attempting to jumpstart the return of the word 'gaylord'. Oh well. SO, thing is....O.V. has just announced that she thinks that she's "officially drunk" which I suppose is different than the unofficial drunk that she's been for the last hour. I cannot get into what is being babbled about right now...except to say that I'm being chastised for drinking my wine too slowly and that as it turns out O.V. REALLY thinks she should be working in a test kitchen getting paid to come up with shit. Getting paid a lot. And oh, would anyone like
to buy the CANARY? For like, a lot of money? Anyone? Anyone? Alright, I'm gonna get to some kind of point and go back to trying to help this lady.....Point is: Our girl is freaking out. Not an end of the world freak out but still....times are stressful in general, plus the canary, plus the holidays blah blah blah. Sometimes it's hard to see your way out of something overwhelming right? So, just everyone do what they can to help...and I will too....and no more awful blogs from me I promise. K. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

You know, I have a friend with the last name Gaylord. Sad, but true.

Things will be better, hopefully you will meet up for wine and mexican.

12/05/2006 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home