W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Today is the Fourth Worst Day of My Life.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Today is the Fourth Worst Day of My Life.

Tonight I must pack.

I must pack 1/2 of the stuff accumulated in a 12 year relationship. Claim stakes. It sucks.

I'm really sad. Not because I'm sad about leaving or starting my new life or anything like that. It's more just sad from sheer exhaustion. I've worked 21 days straight at this point. I am seriously not in good shape right now.

I've just spent the last two hours at The Sidecar chatting with the peeps there because the last thing I want to do right now is pack 1/2 of my stuff in boxes.

Last night Rasputina came over and manned ship. "Do you want this?" "No." "Do you want this?" "No." "Do you want this?" "No." "Yes you do." or "No you are soooo not keeping that!" She was a godsend, guiding me through this packing process while I basically stood there mute and pointed. (XX!!!!)

Don't want to talk to SFG about this too much for fear of freaking him out. This is the time when I need my friends the most, but it's weird because I don't feel like I can share that much about this aspect of my life with the person that I've been spending the most time with lately.

Alright. Enough blathering. Just checking in really. Not much time to blog much more than this! Going to go to sleep and attempt some more packing tomorrow evening after work. Or whenever.

Movers are coming Monday afternoon. I'm normally so not the procrastinator.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Life Sucks.. its true..
But it also Stinks, that's terrible...
Must read this blog.
http://lifeislikeahell.blogspot.com/

11/19/2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home