W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Sleep is for Pussies! Part 432

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sleep is for Pussies! Part 432

Yes, it really is 4:17 a.m. on Sunday morning and I'm posting. I have to be up for work in two and a half hours anyway and I'm pretty much wide awake. I might even grab some Diet Coke, but that would be absolute commitment to the insomnia at this point. My therapist suggested that I write shit down when I wake up - that the actual act of putting the stuff in my head onto paper may ease some tension and then the little Sleepe Fairyes will come and bless me and all will be right with the world again.

So. Let's see, what's been happening?

Not Fun!: With the change in weather my seasonal migraines have returned. Mold allergies and drops in barometric pressure trigger these effers so I had been living in an Imitrex haze for the past few days until my Rx ran out. Hanging tight until I can get my mitts on some more.

Fun!: Last night SFG and I had a great night indoors. He tried his hand at The Pedi. Cutest thing I'd ever seen. Dude drank a beer and painted my toenails while I laid on the couch and drank vodka tonics. Talk about the Life of Reilly! Ha!

Meat is Fun!: New organic meat shop owner hooked me up with free meat after asking probing questions about my personal life. Nice hook-up, this cupcakes for meat thing, but not interested in giving this guy the wrong idea. I will not be a whore for meat thankyouverymuch. Only turkey. Sometimes.

Money is Fun!: Nice moolah day at The Canary on Saturday. If I had a day like that every day I'd be sleeping like a baby on roofies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home