W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Breathe...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Breathe...

In short:

Rasputina and I moved into our respective new apartments a couple of days ago. Now we live practically around the block from one another! I swear our lives are like Kate & Allie + Lucy & Ethel! We spent this evening at Rasputina's place eating turkey platters (compliments of You Know Who!), drinking dirty hos and watching High Fidelity, perhaps the best break-up movie of. all. time. Seriously.

And speaking of You Know Who!, we are going to help Turkey Boy with his Match.com profile! We're all very excited about this prospect, though SFG reminded me that there is a fine line between helping the guy out and entertaining ourselves with this task. Can't wait!

(Damn a lot of exclamation points tonight!) (Perhaps it's because I will be insane by January!) Yippeee! Don't know when the Melting Pot trip with Wilman is gonna happen, GG. Just not sure.

OK, off to attempt to find some decent talk radio on the alarm clock lifted from my former home (Mr. X bought a fancy iPod iHome alarm clock and I don't think he needs the old one anymore). I am furnitureless and tvless, but I am no longer homeless. And even though I can't find my corkscrew, this stuff is a damn fine substitute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doodle, why don't you plan on getting the SFG to come help you take some crap off my and Wilman's hands this Sunday evening? Believe it or not, we have a TV we aren't using.

11/07/2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home