W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Just Weird Is All.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just Weird Is All.

I just discovered that Mr. X has a blog.*

It's just weird.

*You can go ahead and tell him - I really don't mind. And yes, you're right - I am keeping the name. I'm going to confess that I feel like you've wanted to shake off my friendship in the past few months anyway, and I confess that this is probably the most avoidant way of telling you this less a text message. BUT. I really appreciate that favor, but wished I'd never had to ask you for it in the first place. And then once you renegged on it, I started to look back and realized that you guys and I hadn't hung out in six months! But I know you and Mr. X have...I don't know, things are weird, it's pretty clear that there are now courts and teams and all that. Not sure what else to say. This writing is pretty small and I don't want to blind anybody here. Nor get too into specifics. Blechghghghgar(*&()#UFHJLK!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA - what? (talking about the bit after the *). Call me? I'm home today (working and sick).

11/01/2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger MiMaw said...

Confusing more than weird.

11/05/2006 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home