W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: There's No Other Reason to Post

Saturday, June 03, 2006

There's No Other Reason to Post

other than Ye Olde '03 Bonny Monte I'm still lovin'. And it was on sale, I'm sure because there was 'a rush' on the stuff and they figured, 'Eh, that brown haired girl with the polka dotted computer bag and the *new smaller* boobs keeps buying it. Let's cut that chicky A Deal. So she doesn't go running off to Delaware to buy her booze. Because clearly she's a good customer. And we wouldn't want to cut her off. Might cause a seizure. And then the City might get sued. And then we couldn't get those new updated American history books for the school system. And that would be bad.'

Mindfuck a la Royale continued today. But seriously whatever. People suck. Big time. But seriously seriously whatever. It's all good. The skin grows thicker daily. Life is hard. In vino veritas. Am I right, or am I right, girls? I've decided I'm not going to change being an open, nice person simply to play The Game. Please. Games suck. Big time. Whatever.

I realize I've been using that phrase a lot. Sorry. Whatever.

And today was the the best $$$$$$ day ever at The Canary. I shan't complain. Philly still rocks.

*****

Errmmm...random incoming email received from Person I Went To Grammar School With. PeopleCat, did he email you too? Or am I just The Lucky One?

******

Notes From The Chef: Raspberry Tootsie Pops are excellent dipped in '03 Bonny Monte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home