W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Still Pondering *Almost But Not Quite Obsessively*

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Still Pondering *Almost But Not Quite Obsessively*

The Mindfuck a la Royale I received over the weekend.

But whatever.

I'll be over it in a day or two, girls and Bats. Just bear with me. I promise I'll be back to my calm rational self in the next 48 hours. And mad as hell. Grrr! Not used to this shite. Seriously. I better start paying more attention to Dr. Phil.

I'm pretty stressed out. Eating healthy has taken a turn for the worse. Last night and tonight's "dinner" was comprised of Combos (pepperoni pizza variety), a nice olive mix from DiBruno Brothers and Bonny Doon '03 Montepulciano. This is a great wine. The fifth bottle I've bought over the course of the, er, month. Yeah.

HOWEVER! I've booked my tix for my summer StressFree Vacation-a-palooza! Woot woot! Philly to Amsterdam and Glasgow to Philly return. Other than that, who knows what's in store for The Fabulous Baker Girl! Lots of cafe sitting, park sleeping, and wandering. And Mass on Sunday of course.

Watch out Vikings and Celts. She's coming. Soon.

Idiotic T-Shirt Siting of the Day: E. coli Happens.

Turkey Boy Update:
TB: My, you're scantily clad today.
OV: It's HOT out.
TB: Are you trying to turn me on?
OV: You're freaking me out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

I'm confused about THE BATS. ?

Kiddo, I can't explain the Mindfuck Royale. (Is that what they call Mindfucks in Europe? Or is it the Royale with Cheese?)

Congrats on the vacay tickets! (Did I just say "vacay"???)

My, I'm full of questions today.
xo

5/31/2006 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so long as the mindfuck doesn't send you into the arms of Turkey Boy, you're good.

5/31/2006 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turkey Boy is creepy...Have you considered eating something else for lunch?

5/31/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Oy Vey said...

GG:i'm currently hooked on the bats' newest album. they've been with me through thick and thin of late.

whinge: FEAR NOT.

3c: i haven't gone near the turkey stand in two weeks. he comes to us "for coffee". eeewwwww.......

5/31/2006 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home