W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: I've Seen the Light!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I've Seen the Light!

Someone finally informed me that the '1' key has the necessary punctuation required for not seeming mildly retarded or stuck in the 19th Century ("meet you @ the sidecar STOP see you at 7 STOP").

Turkey Boy will not stop harassing me. He came to the shop about 6 times today. The FIRST time to inquire about my dating habits. Gives me the shivers even thinking about it.

New Favorite Album of the Moment: The Bats at the National Grid. It is wicked jangly! Great stuff. Why these bastards aren't more popular here baffles me. Enh, no it doesn't. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger -R- said...

Does the creepy turkey guy at least but something every time?

5/24/2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Martha Craig said...

Oops, I forgot to say - GO THE BATS!

5/27/2006 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home