W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: This Is A Shoutout To My Friends...

Monday, May 29, 2006

This Is A Shoutout To My Friends...

PeopleCat, Martha, & Brooke not to mention The Bats....

You guys are the best.

You've patiently walked me through the past 24 hours. Without you...XXXXXXXXXXXX. I'm just so XXXXXXXXX. WTF? I don't XXXXXXXXXXXX. You guys have been The Best Friends. Totally Appreciate It. Too much Scotch and XXXXXXXX. Thanks for stopping me from the dreadful texting. This is some dangerous shite. Argh....XXXXXXXXXXX....BUT! XXXXXXXX...but I know....XXXXXXXXXXXX....

So grateful I could cry right now....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. For real for real.

love you guys xx,

OV

2 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

5/29/2006 9:42 PM  
Blogger Martha Craig said...

Shucks.

My pleasure, totally.

5/29/2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home