RotD: Answers to 16 Questions I am Often Asked.
2. No, in fact, I don't love chocolate at all. I prefer it in small doses as a condiment.
3. Everything is good!
4. I don't have a favorite. I am sick to death of everything I make. The only things I eat on a regular basis are my cran raisin oatmeal sandwich cookies filled with cream cheese frosting. And I'll be sick of them very soon.
5. Yes, you can have a fork/napkin if you ask me nicely. Then I won't scowl at you.
6. I don't do cannolis. Make a left at the sushi bar.
7. I don't do pies. Make a right at the roast pork joint, go to the end of the aisle, then make another right.
8. I dropped out of grad school because I hated it, loved baking, and switched to pastry school.
9. French Culinary Institute.
10. About a year ago from New York.
11. I think Magnolia is overrated. No cupcake is worth waiting in line for for an hour. Not even mine. You're a sucker if you do.
13. About eight weeks now.
14. The one on the right is peanut butter buttercream; the one on the left is coffee buttercream.
15. It's an homage to my cat.*
16. I can't see what you're pointing at. Please check The Cupcake Map.
*This is, in fact, an untruism but explaining that the name is a clever marketing ploy isn't what you want to hear.