W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: RofD: Random Shit

Monday, June 26, 2006

RofD: Random Shit

OK, so GG and I just had our every-three-week-or-so detox/recon night at Pico de Gallo. And can I say that, while yes, I'm probably legally drunk at this moment, that I absolutely love GG and think she is a super fantabulous friend and don't know what I'd do without her here in Philly?

Even though, on the outside we seem like two totally different people, we are in fact, pretty frickin' similar? And that we just get each other? You know what I'm sayin'?

(Even though I can't really pinpoint the differences other than the basic Mason-Dixon Line stuff...which seem obvious but whatever...look beyond the superficial, people!)

Hmmm..what to reveal about myself today...a mere 4 days before the Big Reveal...hmmmm....not very interesting, but I get migraines from changes in barometric pressure? Lame, I know. Maybe I'll have something more interesting tomorrow....who knows...Sorry to disappoint.

Addendum 6/27, 6:30 am: Woke up fearing the worst about this post. The second after I got up and stuck my contacts in my face, I rushed over to the computer to reassure myself that the babbling was limited. Ok, I feel a bit better. Though, Martha, I dreamt that I crank called you and asked for 'Marisa' and you said 'Marisa's too young to be on the phone!' and after I hung up I realized that my accent probably gave me away. Then you International *69'd me.

And GG, your Skoal is safe and sound in my freezer. Waaaay in the back. So I won't sneak any.

4 Comments:

Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Awww - you can say kind things about me anytime, chickie. Right back at ya, too. I surely would have drowned in a vat of pretzel dough by now without you at my side. I freakin' love ya.

Shhh on the skoal!

6/27/2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Martha Craig said...

What is Skoal?

I'm happy to be in your dreams. Although it could be true. Except it isn't because I myself was out drinking wine last night.

Which doesn't make sense, but it is early and I'm tired.

6/27/2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Martha Craig said...

Are you really reading Are You There God? Because the bust exercises DON'T WORK.

6/27/2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Martha, you don't wanna know.

OV - I have the answer to your burning question: vanilla cake with vanilla icing. Every time.

6/27/2006 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home