W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Head On The Bar...Redux Triple Squared.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Head On The Bar...Redux Triple Squared.

Naahh..

Just got back from Fluid. Spent the evening sipping whisky sours with J (not the recently pregnant one, but of course, because this is Philly, he knows her, but that's not how we know each other....) catching up after his 3 week sprint traipsing around Europe, talking about cute boys, veggie haggis, some place in Edinburgh called Monster Mash which he insisted I check out, and running into (literally) Prince William while at St. Andrews (who is more adorable in real life than on the teevee). We didn't dance a lick, but that was perfectly ok, because we got to chat and chat and chat...

I don't know why I feel the need to write other than the the fact that I am totally wired and pissed off about being hosed by someone whom I thought was my friend but whatever. Not totally hosed. Just slightly. I just feel like she was being slightly dishonest and using me but whatever. That is the way that the cookie crumbles I suppose.

People are so weird. So weird.

Never trust a baker.

But anyhoo...I've decided to reveal one thing about myself until my Blogiversary. I can't guarantee that it's interesting or that telling, but whatever.

So here goes....

I skipped seventh grade. (With PeopleCat, my oldest, dearest friend on The Earth).

2 Comments:

Blogger -R- said...

I like the personal reveal idea.

Sorry about the "friend." I am a fiercely loyal person, so I understand what you mean. (I think.)

6/23/2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Smartypants.

6/25/2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home