W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Moi, Toi, et VoI: Let's Make a Deal.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Let's Make a Deal.

On Saturdays I usually do some bakery housekeeping and end up pitching stuff that won't make it to Monday because The Circus is closed on Sundays. So I brought some cupcakes over to The Sidecar this evening because The Proprietor is my buddy and neighbor and has helped me out in too many jams to even count at this point.

And it's not just because I'm a faithful customer, people.

Anyway, 'Sidecar A', as I call him, starts pourin' the sidecars like there's no tomorrow and says, "Barter system. That's how we work around here. Cupcakes for booze."

Cupcakes for booze?

Cupcakes for booze?

Nooo....That is some dangerous territory here. Because I have 100s of cupcakes daily. I'm not kidding. What if, say, I brought over 50 cupcakes to The Sidecar? I could have cirrhosis of the liver in no time flat!

This is better than maki for cupcakes.

Egad, does this make me a boozer or a tremendously brilliant business maven?

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha Craig said...

Really, it sounds a little too good to be true. Perhaps it was a dream?

6/17/2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Tremendously brilliant business maven, dearie. That's too awesome for words.

6/25/2006 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home